"If I am quiet, you had better come find me." Signed, A Child

Blog Patrol Counter

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Sophia Sky







Sophia Sky was born yesterday at 3 pm to Craig's brother Ryan and his wife Molly. This is their 2nd child and 2nd daughter. She was 8lbs 3oz. Isn't she just a little doll:) This makes 2 girls and 2 boys on Craig's side of the family. Everyone is now asking us when our 2nd will be.............................what do you think? Preston wasn't too thrilled with me holding another baby.

7 comments:

Heather said...

I think you are pregnant already!

Preston and Audrey's Mommy and Daddy said...

HA..............do I look like it?
You know.........we both had our boys around the same time so that would mean you would need to be too:)

Anonymous said...

I think Sophia Sky is the prettiest name I've ever heard. Did you know Sophia means wisdom?

She's a doll. :)

Preston and Audrey's Mommy and Daddy said...

I didnt.........I will have to tell them that:)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pictures! This was our first time seeing her too. I'm sure some pictures are in the mail for us.

our_little_tyler said...

You guys sure look ready! You would have nine months to prepare little Preston!

Preston and Audrey's Mommy and Daddy said...

HAHAAHAH