"If I am quiet, you had better come find me." Signed, A Child

Blog Patrol Counter

Thursday, August 16, 2007

9 month doctor visit







Preston had his 9 month doctor visit today. The doctor said he is doing very well for his development. He wasn't too sure of his doctor this time and cried when he was checking him. The doctor was happy we had a nickname for Preston which is Presty Pie(amongst others). He said he worked with a child psychologist years ago and indicated that the parents to worry about were the ones that didn't give their children nicknames. He said nicknames are a sign of love according to the child psychologist he worked with.
We thought he had to get shots so we gave him Tylenol before hand and he didn't even get any this time. He was a good sport.

3 comments:

our_little_tyler said...

He is getting so big! Gosh where does the time go? I never realized how fast they make changes, anyways you guys are doing such a great job! It must be really nice being able to stay at home with him and be the one to teach him. I am going back to work in 3 weeks and want to cry thinking about it!

Preston and Audrey's Mommy and Daddy said...

I will be thinking of you as you go back...............:( He will be in great hands and will love to see you and Ken when he gets home. Just love him up all the more:)

Anonymous said...

I love watching your family grow. I have to catch up on you every now and then.
This post said nicknames were a sign of love.
I love hearing that. My uncles gave me several nicknames, all from Betty Boop, and I loved them very much. So, they must certainly have loved me too!!!
I love that, thank you.
Betty G