"If I am quiet, you had better come find me." Signed, A Child

Blog Patrol Counter

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Happy 31st Birthday Craig


Today is Craig's 31st Birthday!!!!! He is at work right now working a 12 hour shift. Preston and I had big plans on getting him cupcakes and balloons and bringing them to his work but as I was driving down our road it looked like my car was slanting so I went back home only to find I had a flat tire. I decided to make him a Marble Cake with Chocolate drizzle by scratch instead. I have never made it before so I hope it turns out. Preston made him a card. Complete with baby drool and cheerio crumbs.
Craig, I love you so much and am so happy that I get to spend this life with you. Each year we are together is another day in paridise. Thank you for your unconditional love. Preston and I miss you today and can't wait for you to come home and celebrate your Birthday. We love you,Shelley and Preston

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How did your cake end up turning out? You didn't finish the story...

Craig. Happy belated birthday. Sorry I missed it on the day. I'm sure Shelley made it a great one:)

Denise

Preston and Audrey's Mommy and Daddy said...

It was delicious.........thanks for asking. I had icing and I wrote Happy 31st on it and added some sprinkles. Making things from scratch can be so much fun:)