So I don't know when exactly babies feed themselves but for awhile now I have been putting finger foods on Preston's tray and up until yesterday he just waited for me to feed them to him. He has been feeding himself ever since. He is so cute when he doesn't get it in his mouth, he gets mad and growls. While he is eating one thing, he gets another one in his hand ready to go.
Tuesday, August 7, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
The bottom picture is so cute! He looks so grown-up!
Con and I are going to be in EC on monday/tuesday. let me know if you guys are up for something!
Hey Heather, I would love to see you guys. Are you up for the pool?
i don't know...are you going to be wearing your bikini making me look bad!!! hehe, just kidding (i look fabulous ;) )
No I got a mommy swimsuit now so no worries-hehe. Looks like Monday will work best.
Post a Comment