"If I am quiet, you had better come find me." Signed, A Child

Blog Patrol Counter

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Crazy hair


Preston's hair is getting so long these days. It keeps getting lighter too. We actually did cut it 3 times already. It is growing like a weed. I love playing with it and Craig likes to style it when it is wet.

I thought for sure Preston would have curly hair cuz Craig and I both did as babies but it sure doesn't seem like he will at all. I am happy about that:)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice hair buddy! Craig can save the hair clippings for himself, and I plan of doing the same with Mason's hair.

Preston and Audrey's Mommy and Daddy said...

Thats a great idea Keith! I think you have something there:)

Momto5 RachelJoy Photography said...

aww. so cute :)

our_little_tyler said...

Can you donate some to Ken??? Just Kidding, I couldn't resist.

Anneke said...

I LOVE this picture! He just keeps getting cuter and cuter! I can't bring myself to cut Shiloh's hair - he's got little curls in the back and I love it! I trimmed the front a couple months ago, but that's as far as I've gotten. :)