Saturday, August 18, 2007
Priceless
Last night Preston was having a hard time falling asleep so I just put him in his crib and started to clean up the living room. He started to get louder and louder with his crying so although I was looking forward to finshing cleaning up the house so that I could relax and dig into a snack, I went in there, laid on the floor and held him. He laid his head on me and I started to rub his back. He started to humm and 10 minutes later he fell asleep in my arms. I closed my eyes and thanked the Lord for giving me such a precious child to hold and for the time I get to spend with him. I opened my eyes and looked at him and he was smiling in his sleep. The house work and my snack weren't a priority anymore.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
that's really sweet ... :)
-rachel
That is so precious. Kids are so great.
Heather
Post a Comment