"If I am quiet, you had better come find me." Signed, A Child

Blog Patrol Counter

Thursday, August 9, 2007

Shhhhhhhhhh don't tell Daddy


Preston is modeling his new outfit I just got him................would you believe I only spent 5$ on the whole thing. I got his shirt on clearance and Gap and his cut off shorts are from Old Navy. He is such a little stud. It matches his eyes perfectly. Oh and Heather, I got yet another pair of flip flops. They were only $3. Can't wait to show you:)

4 comments:

Heather said...

FLIP FLOPS!! AHHHHHH!!!!!

Preston and Audrey's Mommy and Daddy said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Heather said...

also, because a certain know-it-all mom that i know scolded me for this, i'm going to scold you. that car preston is chewing on is for 24 month old children, because he could chew the tire off. ;) i still let connor play with his, but i wouldn't be a mom if i didn't say anything. love ya! (also, flip flops can lead to sprained ankles)

Preston and Audrey's Mommy and Daddy said...

Thanks Heather.........I actually just give him that when I am changing his diaper. Don't worry I watch him like a hawk when he plays with it. Oh and I have been wearing flip flops since I was born and havnet broken an ankle yet:)