"If I am quiet, you had better come find me." Signed, A Child

Blog Patrol Counter

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Ken, Jen, and Tyler





































Our friends came to visit for a few days just as Craig's brother and his family were leaving. Ken and Craig were in the Navy together. Their little guy just turned one! We went to the Mall of America and the Zoo with them. It was so fun to see them again. Preston was insistent that his name was May-mee (I guess the blond hair made him think it was his cousin Mason). The guys had fun fishing into the night, while Jen and I watched movies................................or did I just watch the movie as Jen fell asleep! We also went with to get Ty's first haircut:) We also went to Action City where they had fun with the Go carts. and we played Deal or No Deal. Miss you guys:(

1 comment:

Heather said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHELLEY BELLEY! hehe.
Have an excellent one, and i'm sure craig and preston are already spoiling you.