"If I am quiet, you had better come find me." Signed, A Child

Blog Patrol Counter

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Grandma

Last night Craig and I and Preston came up here to the hospital again. We couldn't stay away! We stayed at my cousins so we could be close. When we came up here last night Grandma had both of her eyes open and Craig was able to feed her a little. She said "Hi Preston" and put her hand out to him to give her high five.
She was starting to get itchy on her head and face so me and my mom took turns rubbing lotion on her and we were able to put her to sleep by doing that. She really needed her rest and was able to get lots of it last night. There are still so much family up here. She hasn't been left alone even for a second.
Today the family is meeting with hospice to see what they can do for her at home. There still isn't any word when she will be coming home though.
Thanks again for your kind words. It is more encouraging than you may know.

1 comment:

tammy barthen said...

I will be keeping you and your family in my thoughts and prayers. Take care and let me know if there is anything I could do for you.