"If I am quiet, you had better come find me." Signed, A Child

Blog Patrol Counter

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Birthday fun at the Fair





































Today is my 26th Birthday and we went to the Fair in town. It was a ton more fun this year with Preston as he can enjoy what is going on around him. Preston loved the animals and got to have his first pony ride. He tried to get it to giddyup when he first got on it but then realized that it wasn't working and enjoyed going around in circles.






P.S. Craig made my favorite dinner which is BQ chicken, cheesy potatoes and my Grandma's recipe for chocolate peanut butter bars. He surprised me with having my family and his over for dessert. It was crazy with everyone here but loads of fun.

1 comment:

Nate, Kris, Adrianna and Natalie said...

Happy Birthday! I love the picture of Preston with the clowns - too funny! I guess there's just something scary about those guys. You look great, by the way! When is your due date? I'm feeling great, just starting my third trimester. I gave Adrianna a baby doll to play with, hopefully to give her some sense of a baby before this one arrives. :) I guess Preston probably wouldn't enjoy the baby doll thing though. :) Hope you're doing well!