I talked to my mom this morning and it seems Grandma is doing much of the same as yesterday. They are sending in different teams to assess her today. We all pray she won't be put in a nursing home. That is something she never wanted. My mom said last night she sat up and in so many words was asking for gatorade and a straw. She isn't able to swallow so they told her she couldn't. She then said "Craig, ask Craig"! Another time my mom said she was staring in to space and when they asked her what she was thinking about she said "Preston.........................he's so smart"! It is so amazing how strong her mind is through all of this.
With all her sons, daughters, grandkids and great grandkids there are over 50 of us and only a couple haven't been able to see her which they hope to by tomorrow. Grandma is so loved and we all can't leave her side.
Thank you for all your sweet words of encouragment, prayers and phone calls:)
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That's really sweet what she said about Preston. :)
Praying for you guys!
Sarah, Caleb, and I are keeping your entire family in our prayers.
I'm praying for your Grandma! After just losing mine, I know what it's like to wait and pray and ask God to take her quickly without any pain. It's so hard to watch them suffer. How sweet that you're naming your baby after her too. I know it's an emotional time, especially being pregnant - but God is faithful! Keep us updated!
Post a Comment