Grandma is going home tomorrow......................there is nothing more the doctors can do . She has lost the ability to swallow and because of her rapid growing cancer she can't have a feeding tube. The doctors gave her at the most 2 weeks to live. Craig, Preston and I are going up there tomorrow and are staying for the weekend. Craig is going to help Grandpa get adjusted to helping Grandma at home.
I already miss her so much and each day is growing closer to her leaving us. She has so much peace she said about leaving this earth behind. Our prayer is that in these last days she is comfortable and knows how much we all love her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Shelley, we're praying for you and your family.
prayers for comfort. I am so sorry to hear this Shelly
SO sorry to hear all of this. We will be praying for your family.
Post a Comment