I ended up taking Preston in to the doctors today for his cold because I thought it may be more than that. It ended up that he just has the nasty cold that everyone else has been getting. Craig and I agree that this is the hardest part about being a parent. It is so sad to see your little one so sick and there is only so much that you can do for him. I hope none of your little ones get this!!!
I didn't get any sleep last night because I ended up sleeping on the recliner with him so he could be elevated. I watched our two neighbor girls from 6:50-4:30 today as well. Whewwwwwwwwww.................what a day!
5 comments:
I'm so sorry little Preston is so sick! That's no fun! Shiloh got the croup a couple months ago and it was really scary; he couldn't breathe very well and they had to put him on steriods for a couple days. We'll be praying Preston gets better soon! Shiloh sends a feel better high five! :)
Anneke :)
Thanks Anneke! It is so hard when there isn't anything that you can do to help. He just cries and cries and I feel so bad.
That is so scary that Shiloh got croup I am so happy that he is ok now. I will pass along the high five to Preston:)
How's he doing?
Hi, Shelley! I was so excited to hear from you. Your little guy is just adorable and looks alot like you! I've gotten updates from Sue here and there, but it's so fun to see all your news for myself. I'm sorry Preston is sick - isn't is awful when they get sick and there's nothing you can do but pray? I hope he'll be better soon!
Kris
He is getting better. I can't believe he has had this almost a week now. He cries all the time and he is usually a very happy baby. He was a lot happier today and we were able to play a little. Thanks for checking:)
Post a Comment