"If I am quiet, you had better come find me." Signed, A Child

Blog Patrol Counter

Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Playing on the grass







Preston and I spent the afternoon outside yesterday. The weather was in the 60's which was nice for a change. Preston loves the feel of the grass so he kept pulling the blanket toward him so he could touch it. He had fun watching Maddie run around and bark at everything.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pics!

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of him and Maddie.
Nicci

Dave & Heather said...

Thanks for commenting on my page. I haven't been very faithful in looking at other peoples lately. JD is starting to teeth and he has been kind of cranky. We had a great time at the zoo and cabin. Your right they do grow fast. I am sad and happy at the same time. I love looking at your blog. He sure loves to be outside.

Heather Locke

Preston and Audrey's Mommy and Daddy said...

Shanna, These we actually inspired by you believe it or not. I thought of what kind of pictures you took of him when you were here and I tried to follow your lead:)

Anonymous said...

Aw, really?

I especially like the colors--the grass looks so awesome-green!