"If I am quiet, you had better come find me." Signed, A Child

Blog Patrol Counter

Friday, June 15, 2007

7 months


I am a little late on this but Preston turned 7 months old on the 8th. I can't believe how the time has flown and all the joy he has brought to our home. I thought I would let you know some of the things that he does.

1. Babbles..............a lot
2. Scoots on his back
3. When we say "where's Maddie" he looks for her till he finds her
4. Loves to throw things
5. Drops things on the floor and waits for us to pick it up and then drops it again(fun little game)
6. Rolls all over the house
7. Screams and loves it when we scream back
8. Trys to imitate our mouth movements
9. Likes to blow bubbles with his food(his dad encourages this way to much)
10. Sits up on his own
11. Digs in the sand box with his shovel
12. Unplugs the plug in his bathtub
13. Turns the water on in the sink when I'm not looking
14.Plays with my hair while he is eating(I love it)
15.Stands on his own for a few seconds
16. Shakes his head NO
17. Gives hugs
18. Puts his arms around our neck and tries to eat us

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Flashbacks to you guys screaming, Preston screaming, you screaming... hilarious. I wish you could post that video here!

Preston and Audrey's Mommy and Daddy said...

That was a lot of fun............ya, we still do that and we still laugh like it was the first time. I wish we could do a video too. May be if we put it on where there is actual service.