Craig just got his very first bike fixed up for Preston when he gets old enough to ride. Isn't it cute? Mom K said that Craig was a little terror on it and I can only imagine that Preston will be too.
Keith you better get Mason one so they can ride together. Wouldn't it be fun if they could race together:)
6 comments:
That is so cool! It'll be adorable when Preston can ride. :)
How fun! Preston is going to have a blast on that... you'll have fun keeping up with him. :)
you guys are just so cute. Shelley, you are so little that bike is almost the right size for you. hehe.
Preston is really going to enjoy that when he gets older. It will be awhile for my little guy.
Do you by any chance have Kristen Kemlo's address, phone, and email? I know she is married but can't remember her last name.
Craig,
I remember that bike very well! You had a wipe out on Herbert hill, you were all skinned up and bleeding after the crash. I threw your bike in the ditch on the side of the road, so it would not get ran over by passing cars. A woman stopped in the middle of the road and did not offer any help. Then I carried you back home in my arms, I remember it very well. That was back before kids wore bike helmets and had cell phones to call for help. I am sure Preston will be safe on his bike.
Wow.........I hope that doesn't happen to Preston.......I am so emotional when he is sick or gets hurt. That is so mean about that women...she must not have any kids.
Post a Comment