"If I am quiet, you had better come find me." Signed, A Child

Blog Patrol Counter

Friday, June 15, 2007

Happy Father's Day






This is Craig's first official Father's Day and Preston wanted to tell him how much he loves him.






Dear Daddy, I know I may be little but I know that you take care of me in a big way. Thank you for all you do for me. I know you put in a lot of hours at work so that me and mommy can stay home. I love it when you play with me. Thank you for telling me you love me everyday and all the kisses you give me. I love it when you swing me on the swing and bring me outside with you when you work. I get so happy when you come home and don't like it when you have to leave. Thank you for changing all my poopy diapers and for giving me baths. Daddy, your the best daddy a little boy could have and I love you, Preston

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute. Imagine someday when Preston's big enough to wear a tie--I still can't get over how little we all were once. :)

Hope y'all have a great father's day. :)

Preston and Audrey's Mommy and Daddy said...

Thanks Shanna........I don't want to think about Preston growing up.......sigh.........it breaks my heart.

Anonymous said...

Me again. I just saw your family pic on the right. Looks great!

I really love how your hair's looking. Maybe I should start using Aveda.

Preston and Audrey's Mommy and Daddy said...

Oh Shanna your funny:) I have liked my hair a lot better since using Aveda. I use the Aveda Color Conserve. Craig actually got this for me for Valentines Day and I will keep getting it.

Anonymous said...

Preston's looking so much better. He passed it along to my kids though:( Good thing kids don't remember being sick.

Anonymous said...

Thank you Shell for the great Father's day presents. Your they wife I always dreamed of.

Love,
Craig