These Babies of Mine
"If I am quiet, you had better come find me." Signed, A Child
Blog Patrol Counter
Check out these blogs!
Amy
Anneke
Betty G
Courtney
Dan and Grace
Heather
Jen and Ken
Jordan and Sue
Keith and Nicci
Kris
Rachel
Rachel and Eric
Sarah and Brad
Shanna
Tammy
Blog Archive
►
2011
(5)
►
May
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(3)
►
2010
(18)
►
December
(6)
►
July
(1)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(2)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(1)
►
2009
(79)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(10)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(10)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(10)
►
February
(11)
►
January
(14)
►
2008
(98)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(8)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(14)
►
June
(11)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(9)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(10)
►
January
(13)
▼
2007
(189)
►
December
(9)
►
November
(10)
►
October
(15)
►
September
(14)
►
August
(20)
►
July
(21)
►
June
(11)
►
May
(14)
►
April
(20)
►
March
(19)
►
February
(17)
▼
January
(19)
More smiles coming your way........
This Dry House is Shocking....
Cooking with Buster
Visit with Grandpa J
Daddy and Buster
Visit with Leroy
Smiles smiles smiles
Long lost uncles came to visit.....
Two month check up
Thank you Keith, Nicci, and Mason
Too big for me
Who do I look like?
Surf's up dude!!!!!!!!!
Rolling over!!!
I love my new tractor
Christmas present from Grandpa and Grandma J
Mr. Mom
Grandpa K
Tummy Time
►
2006
(22)
►
December
(22)
About Me
Preston and Audrey's Mommy and Daddy
I am a stay at home mom and love every minute of it. Craig is a nurse and one amazing dad and husband. Preston is our energetic bundle of joy. He is nearing 3. Audrey is 1 years old.
View my complete profile
The day we said "I DO"
I love this man!
Thursday, January 11, 2007
Too big for me
Mom put me in this coat but as you can see it is too big for me. I have to get dressed up every time mom finds something new for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment