"If I am quiet, you had better come find me." Signed, A Child

Blog Patrol Counter

Saturday, January 6, 2007

Surf's up dude!!!!!!!!!




This is me practicing my surfing as a source of tummy time. I have had a lot of tummy time, maybe that is why I can flip the way I do. This is a fun mat I have that has toys and an aquarium with fish that I like to squish.






5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grandma & Grandpa B from Mn say that as soon as he learns to pull himself forward with his arms he'll be ready to go swimming this summer with the help of an inner tube . Grandma B says that he sure is cute ...

Anonymous said...

Very cute pictures! He is sure growing fast, and soon he will be running all over the house.

Mommy said...

I can't tell who he looks like?? Have you checked both of your baby pics yet?

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh. What a pumpkin!

By the way, I showed my mom your blog a few days ago, and she couldn't believe how healthy Preston looks and how fast he's growing! :)

Preston and Audrey's Mommy and Daddy said...

Shoobidoo,
Sometimes he looks like his dad and sometimes I can see me in him. I think as far as baby pictures go, he looks a lot like I did.