
Thank you Buddy,Pumpkin Pie and JD for my new tractor. As you can see by my smiles how much I like it. I can't wait till you can come over and play with it with me.


Thought to myself.......................if I could only reach it..........................
7 comments:
What a cute little red outfit! I am going on week 41 of my pregnancy now....hehe.
Oh my, I can't believe your going on one week overdue. This baby is going to be huge.
Those faces he's making are just too cute!
Hey Shell, It looks like he's really cooing in those pictures. Man is he changing. I didn't get online with the kids yet - we had an unexpected event today. One of our fish had a baby. Sounds kind of funny, but the kids were sure excited. I'll get on with them tomorrow and have them comment. They love typing by themselves.
He is cooing-he was really happy when we took that picture. He is getting such a personality.
Your fish had a baby huh? Thats pretty exciting. The kids must be thrilled.
We missed you at mom's last night. Can't wait till next year we are all together again.
Dear Cuz'
I'm glad you like your baby tractor. We'll probably see you soon. I'm sure you use alot of diapers. Give your mom and dad lots of kisses and make them really slobbery. Your smile is really cute.
Love, your cousins in Colorado
Thanks for writing guys. Yes he sure does use lots of diapers. He likes to spit up on us a lot too, I think he thinks those are our kisses. He cant wait to see you guys. Tell your mom he rolled over 7 times yesterday. Love you.
Post a Comment