
Here I am with Buster trying to help Craig with Fried rice. It seems everytime dinner needs to be made Buster wants some attention. So here we are together making dinner. He was having so much fun in this thing and I was able to have a part in the dinner making process:)
5 comments:
Those things work awesome (except for the sore back I got after awhile). But the kids sure like them. It beats having them scream while you're cooking and then you miss ingredients or scorch the food to the bottom of the pan because your nerves are fried.
So far no back pain. I am sure that will come as Buster gets older. For now it is a great way to keep both of us happy.
Grandma B from Mn says to please be careful that nothing splatters on Buster .
Connor HATES his carrier. He screams the whole time. The dog likes to be carried around in it though, so at least it gets some use!!! heehee
Adorable!! Look at you, Shell--working so hard!
Post a Comment