I am a stay at home mom and love every minute of it. Craig is a nurse and one amazing dad and husband. Preston is our energetic bundle of joy. He is nearing 3. Audrey is 1 years old.
Buster loves to smile and we can't get enough of him. He wakes us up now by smiling and cooing. He is such a happy baby and brings us so much joy. We can't imagine life without our little man. God is so good!!!!
I know, I love to kiss his cheeks. He will love you and the kids right from the start. It seems so long yet though until you come back. Turn up the clock someone!!!
3 comments:
His cheeks look so kissable - I hope he won't mind all the cuddling he's going to get very soon:)
I know, I love to kiss his cheeks. He will love you and the kids right from the start. It seems so long yet though until you come back. Turn up the clock someone!!!
so adorable!!
Post a Comment