Preston and I just got new Hair do's . I took Preston to a Ritzy Salon that my friend recommended and the price is the age of the child. So Preston got his hair done for $1. It took them about 20 min to do it too. He was gettting pretty shaggy.
Craig really spoiled me today and took care of Preston so I could use my gift certificate from him for a hour and a half facial. It was the best thing in the world!!! I then went and got my haircut. It was so fun to get out on my own for awhile. I really needed it and Craig really spoiled me. Preston didn't even seem to care I was gone. I think they needed male bonding time:)
2 comments:
aren't you two cute? we have a cozy coupe car inside the house too...
Wow! It sounds like Craig is good at picking gifts! Facials are the best! Your hair looks great, I like how they did the layers.
Post a Comment