"If I am quiet, you had better come find me." Signed, A Child

Blog Patrol Counter

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Great deal











Yesterday Preston and I went shopping at Old Navy and I got him a whole bag full of clothes for next winter. They are having a 75% off sale. I got this adorable hat and coat for under $10. Isn't he just a little stud!!!!!!

3 comments:

Nate, Kris, Adrianna and Natalie said...

What a great deal! I may have to go look over there. I love reading all the things that Preston is doing now. I'd like to know how you taught him to eat with a fork already! Adrianna tries but just throws it on the floor. And we're going through the terrible two's early as well. I've heard that 18 months is when their little wills start to develop, and we're seeing that here alot. It's a constant reminder to me to pray for wisdom!!!!

shanna said...

So adorable!

In the picture of him looking down, I think he's the spitting image of you.

Heather said...

arg! you make me so jealous. the only decent store we have here is target!!! grrrr.......