I am a stay at home mom and love every minute of it. Craig is a nurse and one amazing dad and husband. Preston is our energetic bundle of joy. He is nearing 3. Audrey is 1 years old.
Yes, I am expecting baby number 2!!!!! We are so excited. We got to have our baby's first picture today. The expected due date is September 15th. His/her heartbeat was like a little star flickering in the night.
Oh Shelley, that's so exciting! I'm so happy for you! We'll have to get together sometime and check up instead of randomly bumping into each other around town. Hope all goes well and congrats!
Hey Nicole, ya we are pretty excited and it is much nicer being pregnant while staying at home rather than when I was working every day. Talk to you soon!
Great News! The second time around is much easier, at least you know what to expect! ;) We will be thinking of you and praying for a wonderful pregnancy!
Congrats, Shelley! I'm so excited for you. Sorry you've had sickness in your family too. The winters are just harder, I guess. Nate's home sick today too, so I'm playing nurse today. It's good to remember that this too will pass. :-)
10 comments:
Oh Shelley, that's so exciting! I'm so happy for you! We'll have to get together sometime and check up instead of randomly bumping into each other around town. Hope all goes well and congrats!
Hey Nicole, ya we are pretty excited and it is much nicer being pregnant while staying at home rather than when I was working every day. Talk to you soon!
oh i knew it. i KNEW it. hehe. i'll add you to the list of pregnant folks!
Congrats!!!! I am so happy for you!
Great News! The second time around is much easier, at least you know what to expect! ;) We will be thinking of you and praying for a wonderful pregnancy!
Congrats, Shelley! I'm so excited for you. Sorry you've had sickness in your family too. The winters are just harder, I guess. Nate's home sick today too, so I'm playing nurse today. It's good to remember that this too will pass. :-)
AHHHH!!!
wow!! goood for you.... ILl be praying.........
WooHoo!!! We can't wait! Congrats Craig, Shelly, and Preston!
Congrats to you both!!! That is awesome. Preston is going to be a big brother!
Dan & Grace
YAY!!! Preston's going to be such a great big brother! Praying you'll feel better soon. :)
Post a Comment