"If I am quiet, you had better come find me." Signed, A Child

Blog Patrol Counter

Saturday, September 1, 2007

Thank you Auntie Denise




Preston got some new clothes from Auntie Denise which used to be his counsin JD's. I wish it were Fall so he could wear his long sleeved ones. It's so great to have cousin close in age.


Preston gets up on EVERYTHING!!!! Anything that he can pull himself up on is free game.

See the little Leap Frog ball in the background that is red, white , and blue? I got that a lawn sale for only $2 and it sells for $25 brand new. It will help him learn the alphabet.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks good on him:) But it's not the clothes that make HIM look cute - it's Presty that makes the clothes look cute. It was nice to visit a bit tonight. I hope Preston doesn't end up with bruises from his falls...

Denise

Preston and Audrey's Mommy and Daddy said...

I love to dress him up all the time and what better way with new clothes. I had fun visiting too. Preston sure loves your family. He does have a little bruise on his head but it looks better today than it did last night.