"If I am quiet, you had better come find me." Signed, A Child

Blog Patrol Counter

Monday, September 10, 2007

Party with Great Grandma and Grandpa B







My Grandparents came down to visit this weekend and had a birthday party for all their Great Grandkids in our family. We had a great time getting together at my sister in laws house. Thank you so much Grandma and Grandpa for all your love and time that you have always given to us and now our kids. Preston loves his toy phone and it will help him learn his alphebet. We love you so much.


P.S. Craig and I and Preston loved having you guys over for breakfast this morning with my parents before you left for home. We will never forget all the time we get to spend with you and how much it means to us. Hugs and Kisses

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the one with all the kids and your parents and grandparents. Your family's huge!

Preston and Audrey's Mommy and Daddy said...

I know and it has only just begun to get bigger:) Fun times!!!

Heather said...

my family is tiny compared to yours! Connor will only have cousins if my sister has kids (John is an only child, and so is my sister's husband!) How do you keep them all staight!?!

Preston and Audrey's Mommy and Daddy said...

Oh believe me it is hard. I call them all the wrong names all the time. Especially since a lot of them start with J. You and John will have to make the family BIG!!!

Anonymous said...

It is a wonderful family.
Maybe Denae will not be the only girl someday!!!
Love you all,
Betty G