"If I am quiet, you had better come find me." Signed, A Child

Blog Patrol Counter

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

First Professional Haircut











Well we finally did it...........we took Preston in for his first real BIG BOY haircut. I talked them down to $6(they wanted $12). He did a really good job sitting on my lap. I let him have a Cherry Cola sucker to help keep him occupied. I can't believe how much hair he really had. We got a really cute certificate too that holds his locks. I'll post a picture of that later. What a little man huh?

6 comments:

Heather said...

Hey there, i'm so sorry i didn't call you. things just got crazy. i'm a bad friend.

i don't have to worry about haircuts for a long time...now only if i could get my husband to get a hair cut (it's been 8 months)

Preston and Audrey's Mommy and Daddy said...

That's funny..............ya Con needs to get a little more before you cut his.

Anonymous said...

Doesn't look like you cried at all:-0

What in the world - $12. How did you talk them down?

Preston and Audrey's Mommy and Daddy said...

I did really good while I was there but I almost cried when I was looking through the pictures that Craig took:)
How I talked them down.......well I just flat out said "$12 for a haircut..........thats crazy". Then she said, well we could put it under a bang cut. It helps to ask huh?

Nate, Kris, Adrianna and Natalie said...

I can't believe he was so good! And he look so adorable. Was it sad for you to see his first little locks go??? I wish Adriannna had enough hair for a haircut. :-)

our_little_tyler said...

He looks SO cute in all of these but my favorite is the last one with his hair combed on the side! Absolutley adorable!