"If I am quiet, you had better come find me." Signed, A Child

Blog Patrol Counter

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Newest Wisconsin Badger Fan




This is a 6-9 month outfit!!! Our little guy isn't so little anymore. I think he is going to be a sportsfan like his daddy.


What football team will be his team? The Packers or the Vikings?

You decide!!!!!!!!!!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Grandpa J said...

Though I'm not sure if he will be a "Viking" or a "Packer" fan, but I have to believe he will look most handsome in purple and gold colors. Try it and see for yourself.

Anonymous said...

I can only see him in green and gold or red and white. Purple and gold or brown and gold just don't go well with brown hair and blue eyes.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Preston and Audrey's Mommy and Daddy said...

We will try it dad- I think you might be right but dont tell Craig I said so. He wants him to be a Packer fan like he is.

Preston and Audrey's Mommy and Daddy said...

He is way to handsome to not look good in everything. LOL :):):):):

Anonymous said...

Grandpa K Has to say that green and gold will look the best.

Heather said...

Too bad the Badgers lost tonight! Connor was very disappointed....

Anonymous said...

That little guy is sure growing fast! I think that Mason will do the same.

Momto5 RachelJoy Photography said...

aww. SHelly, HE is so cute. I can't wait till mine arrives!!!
congrats-- since I haven't yet :)

rachel beaton ashmore

Mommy said...

Hmmmmm. The color of his hair and shade of eyes....the Cowboys???

Preston and Audrey's Mommy and Daddy said...

Rachel,
When are you having your baby? It must be coming up fast. Do you guys know what you are having? Send me your e-mail and we can chat. How long has it been since we talked? I think it has been like 4 years. So nice to hear from you.