
My friend Heather came down for the day and spent some time with Buster. Her little Connor is 3 weeks old and is such a little sweetheart. Heather is such a great Mommy and Connor slept most of our visit. He such a cute little guy. It is so fun to have friends with baby's to spend time with. Thanks for the visit Heather. We hope to make it up your way.
5 comments:
So Cute. Little Buster doesn't look so little anymore next to Connor:) I bet they'll be great playmates in a couple years.
that picture of Preston and me is super cute...I stole it and put it on my blog!
Connor is growing up too fast...he almost doesn't fit into his size one diapers, and i started to cry over that.... darn you hormones!
Now don't get lazy with the pictures just because you know we're coming back in a couple weeks:) Just kidding, I know you're really busy with work. Glad it will be over soon for you.
I just read Heather's last comment here. That's funny!
But Heather, just wait until Connor is a year old and you go and pull out all of his newborn clothes. Be sure to have a box of tissues next to you!
Post a Comment