Nice hats on the little guy!
preston looks a little chubby for that shirt! chubby babies are happy babies though... :)i was going to call you tonight, but figured you were at church, so i promise to call you tomorrow!
I know-he is ready to bust the buttons but it was cute on him for the picture!
Grandma & Grandpa from Mn don't always make comments but we say keep those pictures coming ...
He sure was big when I saw him a couple of days ago. I'm so glad we got back before he got any bigger. By the way, I can't believe you posted that picture of you and Becki either:o You looked just like I did. HUGE.(Good thing you don't have any pictures of me, or you might have posted them after this comment:)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Nice hats on the little guy!
preston looks a little chubby for that shirt! chubby babies are happy babies though... :)
i was going to call you tonight, but figured you were at church, so i promise to call you tomorrow!
I know-he is ready to bust the buttons but it was cute on him for the picture!
Grandma & Grandpa from Mn don't always make comments but we say keep those pictures coming ...
He sure was big when I saw him a couple of days ago. I'm so glad we got back before he got any bigger.
By the way, I can't believe you posted that picture of you and Becki either:o You looked just like I did. HUGE.
(Good thing you don't have any pictures of me, or you might have posted them after this comment:)
Post a Comment