
It all started at 2 this morning when I heard an alarm going off. I didn't know what it was so I checked my cell phone, then the fire alarms and when it wasn't either of those I woke Craig up. We went downstairs and realized it was our Septic tank. Craig got the alarm turned to silent (thank goodness because we were about to lose our hearing), and then he was off to work for his 12 hour shift and I was left to make phone calls to see what the problem was. In the mean time no water could go down the drains- we didnt want it to back up into our basement. The man who put our Septic system in was gracious enough to come out free of charge. He said our tank was frozen and would need to be pumped.I called the number of a guy he gave me and $90 dollors later we were back in business. We were told however it could happen again. Isn't it great to be a homeowner? Buster was oblivious to what was going on and slept through it all. Oh, to be a kid again.
4 comments:
Shell, Oh my goodness. What a night! Your life sure is full of crazy experiences lately!
These pics of Buster are adorable though. What an angel that he can even sleep through loud alarms. :)
Grandpa B from Mn said that I'm sorry about your trouble ;when we get below zero weather and not much snow the frost goes down very deep and then we have this kind of trouble . There have been some water mains around here freezing and then breaking open . Isn't it great to live in Wisc & Mn .??? Love you guys.....
Glad to hear that everything got fixed.
looking cute as ever!
work went well, i was soo busy, only to come home and be even more busy! i'll try to give you a call later, things are pretty crazy now.
Post a Comment