"If I am quiet, you had better come find me." Signed, A Child

Blog Patrol Counter

Saturday, December 2, 2006

Mommy, Daddy and Me




3 comments:

Mommy said...

I love the first picture of this section. That sweet face makes you just want to cuddle him. By the way you look very relaxed and pink in the bottom picture. See having a baby's a breeze:) Yeah right!

Marti said...

From one Mommy to another, congratulations! He is beautiful and so are you.

BTW, came here from Denise's blog.

Preston and Audrey's Mommy and Daddy said...

Shoobidoo, I cant wait for you to meet him. He is a cuddle bug. Little does anyone know that the picture of me in the pink I am actually having a severe migraine due to a lack of spinal fluid. No fun:)
Mommy, congrats on your baby(I looked at the picture posted) Aren't we lucky:)