"If I am quiet, you had better come find me." Signed, A Child

Blog Patrol Counter

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Look at me

I am growing up so very fast. I am almost 10 pounds already and am 6 weeks old today. My auntie better come home fast because when she blinks I will be walking.





10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures!

Mommy said...

Oh my word - those pictures are sooo cute!

Don't worry it won't be that long!!

Anonymous said...

Sooo cute!!

And Shell, thanks for the picture of you and Preston in the Christmas card. Adorable!

Heather said...

six weeks, wow how time flies!

i just saw your comment about the belly cast. i read about it in a magazine awhile ago, and bought the kit on ebay for like $10. it was a lot of fun.

Preston and Audrey's Mommy and Daddy said...

Shoobidoo, I cant believe we will see you soon. God sure does answer prayers.
Shanna, I am glad you like the pics:)
Heather, I can't wait to hear of your news. Call right away. I want to hear all about it.

Dave & Heather said...

Shelly,
Congratulations on your baby. I was checking out blogs from nbbc students and I came across yours. I don't know if you remember me but we went to high school and some of college together. My husband David and I will be experiencing parenthood here real soon. I am due Jan. 12. I hope that you have a Merry Christmas!

Heather Locke (Lane)

Preston and Audrey's Mommy and Daddy said...

Hey Heather,

I do remember you and I am so happy that you will be having a baby as well. Do you know what you are having? Are you guys still in the area? If you check back on this, send me your e-mail.

Good luck with your little one, your going to love it!!!

Dave & Heather said...

Shelly,
We are having a boy and his name is Jonathan David. We live in Macon, GA. David is the youth pastor at our church. Here is my email heather51681@hotmail.com and here is our blog dhlocke.blogspot.com
I would love to hear more on how things are going with your family.

Can't wait to hear from you.

HL

Anonymous said...

Grandma & Grandpa B from Mn met their new Greatgrandson today ( Christmas day ) and he is a cutie . He has the blueist bright eyes we have ever seen . He looks a little like Shelley & a little like Craig & that's the way it should be .

Mommy said...

Lucky Ducks!! I guess I'm the last one in the family to get to hold him. But don't worry, I'll make up for it!