I am a stay at home mom and love every minute of it. Craig is a nurse and one amazing dad and husband. Preston is our energetic bundle of joy. He is nearing 3. Audrey is 1 years old.
Ryan had him the whole day. He wouldnt let anyone else hold him. He gets married soon and I am thinking baby will be on the way soon after that-he says 3 years-we will see about that! Grandpa K dresses up like that ever since Craig's neice was born.
2 comments:
Looks like Ryan stole him for the group picture. Did his grandpa K dress up just for him? What fun!
Ryan had him the whole day. He wouldnt let anyone else hold him. He gets married soon and I am thinking baby will be on the way soon after that-he says 3 years-we will see about that!
Grandpa K dresses up like that ever since Craig's neice was born.
Post a Comment