I am a stay at home mom and love every minute of it. Craig is a nurse and one amazing dad and husband. Preston is our energetic bundle of joy. He is nearing 3. Audrey is 1 years old.
I was getting concerned at first when I was scrolling down through the pictures because he looked like he was huge and I haven't even seen him yet. But then I went back up to the top ones and noticed Maddie next to him. He's still a little peanut - at least for now. The way he's gaining weight though, he'll be passing Maddie up real soon.
He is getting big. I can't believe how heavy he is now. Maddie does look huge next to him. She has been putting on the weight lately herself-no puppies though:( We can't wait till you come home. He will love to meet you and will love the kids:)
3 comments:
Wow, you're right, he is really alert lately.
I was getting concerned at first when I was scrolling down through the pictures because he looked like he was huge and I haven't even seen him yet. But then I went back up to the top ones and noticed Maddie next to him. He's still a little peanut - at least for now. The way he's gaining weight though, he'll be passing Maddie up real soon.
He is getting big. I can't believe how heavy he is now. Maddie does look huge next to him. She has been putting on the weight lately herself-no puppies though:(
We can't wait till you come home. He will love to meet you and will love the kids:)
Can I just say that I love love love how you're posting pictures on here? Preston is growing so fast, and I love watching! :)
I'll call you tomorrow (Sunday).
Post a Comment