"If I am quiet, you had better come find me." Signed, A Child

Blog Patrol Counter

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Trick or treat




This year the kids reused their costumes. Audrey was a Sea Turtle(this was Preston's costume when he was her age), and Preston was a Cowboy again this year. We went to both Grandparents and loaded up, then Grandpa Jahn walked around their block with us and we then headed to a near by neighborhood and the kids both filled up their buckets, we ended by going into the town by our house and by that time Preston was tired of walking and didn't even care about the candy. He was cold so I gave him my jacket and he told everyone we trick or treated to that he was a freezing cold cowboy.

4 comments:

shanna said...

Love that he told them he was a freezing cold cowboy. That's awesome.

JordanandSue said...

What cutie-pies!! Your two make me excited to have two, too :) Lots of two's, huh? :)

our_little_tyler said...

They look adorable!!! I love the bows! It sounds like they had a great time.

our_little_tyler said...
This comment has been removed by the author.