"If I am quiet, you had better come find me." Signed, A Child

Blog Patrol Counter

Sunday, November 29, 2009

H1N1

Well it didn't make any difference for us that we all got our vacinces for the swine flu, we all ended up getting it. Craig came home after a weekend of working the night shift wiped out, weak, high fever, no appetite and a constant cough. A few days later Preston and I came down with the same syptoms. We were a family of coughers and when the night time came no one could sleep. Preston a few days ago got a double eye infection as well. He is on eye cream 3 times a day for 10 days. When I put it in his eye he freaks out every time because it makes his sight blurry for awhile. I cry right along with him!!!! I ended up with a sinus infection on top of it all as well.
As for Audrey, thankfully she got the mild end of it. She has had a slight fever, and a cough. Thankfully it never affected her sleeping.
It has been a long 3 weeks for all of us and we are still getting over everything. Appetites still aren't where they should be and I could still sleep all day.
Hope none of you get it. It will wipe you out!

3 comments:

Nicci, Keith, Mason & Brenna said...

We hope you all get to feeling better soon!

Rachel said...

Oh Shelley, I'm so sorry! I hope you all are back to normal soon- we'll be thinking and praying for you guys.

JordanandSue said...

I'm so sorry that you all got that! :( I hope you get your strength back soon!