"If I am quiet, you had better come find me." Signed, A Child

Blog Patrol Counter

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Preston turns 3










On Sunday the 8Th Preston turned 3 years old. I can't believe my little blue eyed, brown hair little man is 3. On Saturday we went out to one of his favorite restaurants Burrachos for dinner with both sets of Grandparents and a friend of ours who was down visiting. We then headed to our home for cupcakes and presents. He is very into Star Wars right now so he got a lot of fun Star Wars gifts, guns, some books, a car mat that he and Audrey enjoy playing together and even a Darth Vader mask complete with outfit(which he wore out to eat).
On Sunday he had a few of his boy cousins over for pizza, Star Wars movie, popcorn, cupcakes and time outside playing Light Savers.
I am so proud of the little boy that he has become and for his tender heart.

4 comments:

JordanandSue said...

Happy birthday, Preston! I love the picture of him in his outfit- Hilarious! Where have these 3 years gone?!?! You are blessed with two adorable kiddos, Shelley!

shanna said...

Happy birthday, Preston! You are such a little man already!

Heather said...

oh my gosh! I totally flaked out. I'm sorry Preston!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR PRESTON, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

(now, please sing that to him from the B-bergs)

Love You All!

gosh, i haven't been in eau claire for an extended period of time in forever. next time will be thanksgiving.

tammy barthen said...

Happy Birthday to Preston, I cannot believe he is already 3. We should try and get together sometime soon.