I am a stay at home mom and love every minute of it. Craig is a nurse and one amazing dad and husband. Preston is our energetic bundle of joy. He is nearing 3. Audrey is 1 years old.
i got a book as a gift called "How to Con your Kid" and it's little tricks to get your kid to do what you want them to do (brush their teeth, clean up, ect). I found it in the recycle bin one day. i guess Connor didn't like me reading that. nothing in the toliet - yet
3 comments:
Carter did the same thing except for it was my cell phone.
hahahahahahahaha. did you keep the play-doh?
i got a book as a gift called "How to Con your Kid" and it's little tricks to get your kid to do what you want them to do (brush their teeth, clean up, ect). I found it in the recycle bin one day. i guess Connor didn't like me reading that. nothing in the toliet - yet
No way did we keep the play dough. After we told him what might be on it, he didn't want it either.
Post a Comment