"If I am quiet, you had better come find me." Signed, A Child

Blog Patrol Counter

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Grandma's love



Yesterday I had my sister and mom out for lunch(Chicken and vegi 3 cheese tortellini , breadsticks, fresh fruit, and espresso chocolate chip muffins with espresso spread.........mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm)we had such and nice time. Can I just say that I love my mom and sister more and more each day. Is that even possible.............I thought I already loved them with all my heart:)

3 comments:

tammy barthen said...

That sounds wonderful, why was I not invited? Just kidding... Hope all is well

tammy barthen said...

We would have loved to stop over, I knew you lived out there somewhere not sure exactly where. We also were meeeting Rob's mom for lunch at Olive Garden so we had to get back. Maybe oneday soon we could get together and play.

Rachel said...

Oh my goodness, you are going to have to send me the recipe for those muffins one day. They sound amazing!