I am a stay at home mom and love every minute of it. Craig is a nurse and one amazing dad and husband. Preston is our energetic bundle of joy. He is nearing 3. Audrey is 1 years old.
Audrey is enjoying the new view from sitting up. She can sit up with out the boppy for a little while too but gets a little excited at times and falls over. I love this stage:)
OMG, I cannot belive she is sitting up already. She is so cute, I think she looks like Craig. We will have to get together sometime soon if that works for you. I loved that stage to and now Jack is walking everywhere.
2 comments:
You certainly have beautiful children.
Betty G
OMG, I cannot belive she is sitting up already. She is so cute, I think she looks like Craig. We will have to get together sometime soon if that works for you. I loved that stage to and now Jack is walking everywhere.
Post a Comment