"If I am quiet, you had better come find me." Signed, A Child

Blog Patrol Counter

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Preston update




Preston has pretty much been sick all of May. He came down with a Upper Respertory Infection on the 3rd and ended up in the hospital because of his breathing and then a week later came down with the flu, he then took a week off of being sick and is just getting over his 2nd round of the flu. Its been tough on all of us.

Grandma K stopped over a few days ago and got him this Sand box that you stand up and play in. One side is for sand the other for water. I couldn get a good picture but there is an umbrella with it too.

The other picture is Preston watering for Daddy. He loves to mimic the chores Daddy does.
New words lately: Pie, shadow, home, woods, Grandma, water and my favorite.............Baaaby:)

2 comments:

tammy barthen said...

They grow up so fast, Jack will be 5 months on June 6th and Carter will be 3 on June 13th. I just signed Carter up for preschool in the fall that was kinda sad.
We should try and get together sometime and the boys could play.
I was working yesterday but I was in the vault.
How are you feeling?

Heather said...

ooo....i see a pirate ducky! how cute :)