On the 22nd Craig and I celebrated our 4 year Anniversary. Craig had to work and Preston was sick with the flu so we both took care of sick ones for the day. Craig brought home pizza since we couldnt go out with Preston being sick and brought me these beautiful flowers. I got him one of those singing cards and a box of hand picked chocolates from a chocolate shoppe downtown. We ended the night with a movie and Preston sleeping in the middle of us. Preston was so sick that I wanted to catch the throw up myself instead of letting the floor or his crib catch it.
I am so blessed to have such a wonderful husband. He is the love of my life and I can't believe we are parents of one and one on the way. Life couldn't be any better for us.
3 comments:
well....except for the puking on you! ;) happy anniversary guys!
what lovely flowers!!
and happy anniversary!
Happy anniversary, you guys! So sorry to hear about Preston - hope he'll be on the mend too. Adrianna hasn't had the stomach flu yet and I imagine it must be awful. Any girl names picked out yet? We're still changing our mind every few days. :)
Post a Comment