We had a lot of fun at the zoo in Lincoln park. I don't know if Preston was too thrilled with the animals this time, he just wanted to walk around and explore everything on his own. I had a little belly pain from the long walk so Craig pushed me and Preston in the stroller for a little while. What a sight that was:) I got a lot of dirty looks from passerbys. Adam was so sweet to pick us up in the car so we didnt have to walk all the way back.
Craig took an awsome picture of a zebra which he enlarged and framed for me for Mother's Day to put in our zebra bathroom downstairs!
3 comments:
The zebra pic turned out great! You guys are welcome anytime.
BTW: I forgot to tell you this. Remember when we were at Cheesecake Factory and the waiter handed me my credit card? Did he say my name right the first time? Adam said the guy was like, Is it Shannalee (said right)? And I said no, it's Shannalee (also said right). I'm so obnoxious.
You look so good, you cannot even tell you are pregnant.
Hope you are doing well.
HEY, so nice that you got to be with SHanna!! lovely family you have Shelly!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment