Preston got an early Christmas present today from Uncle Keith, Nicci, and Mason. He was so proud of it and carried it around the house with him. It lights up, the wheels click and when you pull the hose it makes a water sound and retracts. Thanks guys for making his day!!!!
*Side note: Notice the black fuzzy's on the carpet? I got these new lounge pants and they are leaving fuzzy's everywhere! I didn't want you all to think I didn't ever vacuum:)
4 comments:
you actually vacuum??! such a good housewife. hope you all are feeling better.
Ya well when I find the time-hehe. Preston really likes it when I vaccuum.
I wish all I had on my floors was black fuzzies:)
Preston looks so adorable holding that fire truck! I am assuming that he is an expert at walking now huh? I can't wait to see pictures after Santa comes!!!
Post a Comment