"If I am quiet, you had better come find me." Signed, A Child

Blog Patrol Counter

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Christmas with the Grandma and Grandpa Koehler














































We spent Christmas Eve with Craig's family. Santa came and gave us some very funny gifts. I got a bracelet set and Craig got a magic trick set. Cousin Emma got coal from Santa and she was very proud of it. Preston got 2 toothbrushes for his 11 going on 12 teeth. We had a lot of laughs. Mom K acted like they didnt know Santa was coming when all along they had it set up. Preston got a Radio Flyer wagon and cousin Emma had fun riding in it too. He also got a sit and spin but he doesn't quite know how to use it yet. He had fun trying to carry it around and standing on it. Craig and I got a lot of nice gifts too and we are looking forward to trying out our new Magic Bullet. Thanks and we love you.

No comments: