Craig had to work on Christmas so Preston and I rode up to my Aunt Pam's for my extended family Christmas. Preston was very tired of the whole Christmas scene and cried the way up to the cities and the whole way back.
In the bottom picture is my Grandpa Jahn and his girlfriend Dorthy. The middle picture is my Grandma Brahs and sister Denise and her new baby Jaylynn. The top picture is my mom and Grandma with Preston.
It was so nice to be able to visit with everyone. Grandma you inspire me. I love you so much.
2 comments:
Looks like the little guy had a pretty good Christmas! Party is at 1.
Shell, I've just been looking through your archives and getting all choked up at how tiny Preston used to be. I can't believe he was born in 2006 and will be two soon!! These pictures of your grandma are especially sweet now. Thinking of you and love you.
Post a Comment