"If I am quiet, you had better come find me." Signed, A Child

Blog Patrol Counter

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's Day


Happy Mother's Day to all of you mothers out there. I hope that your mothers day is relaxing and that you realize what a high calling you have as being a mother.


Craig suprised me with a Starbucks breakfast in bed this morning and got me a gift certificate for a massage at an Aveda salon in the area.
Being a mom is a dream come true. This Mother's day is so much more meaningful now that I am now a mom.
P.S. Craig's big idea for the day was to take me and Preston out for a "nice" bike ride around our park. I say "nice" because what he actually had in mind was to whip me back into shape and FAST. Ok, so I haven't worked out since I got pregnant with Preston and Craig and I biked almost 20 miles today alone. We got a Burly for Preston to be pulled around on the back of Craig's bike. I will let you know how I feel in the morning......................................

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw, that's so sweet! I knew he'd do something great. :)

Happy Mother's Day!

(Great pic, by the way!)

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a great Mom's Day! Keith has already been eyeing the Burleys as well...Nicci

Preston and Audrey's Mommy and Daddy said...

Ok, so I said I would let you know how I feel in the morning........well, I actually feel really good. My behind is a little sore and not ready for a ride again for a little while though.