
Tomorrow Craig and I will be celebrating our 3 year Anniversary. I can't believe how the time has flown and all that has happened since that day we said "I do". Here are a few of our life changing events:1.We built our first house.
2.Craig graduated from Nursing School.
3. We had a miscarriage.
4. We learned that without Christ we are nothing.
5. Preston was born.
6. We became parents.
7. We became an Aunt and Uncle to 10 nieces and nephews.
8. We traveled to Florida, Georgia, and stayed at the Jekyll Island club. (http://www.jekyllclub.com/)
9. We lost a Grandparent.
10. I quit my job of 5 years to be a stay-at-home mom.
11. We got our first puppy-a pug named Maddie.
12. We competed in a War's bike race and both placed.
13. Craig became a nurse.
"When you fall in love its out of your hands. It gets into your heart, it changes your plans. But you'll only understand when you fall in love."
7 comments:
I can not think of a couple that is more in love than Shelley and Craig! Congrats, and I hope you two do something exceptionally romantic this year!
Happy Anniversary Craig and Shelley!!!!
I loved your reflection of the past three years.
Happy Anniversary you two!! May you have many, many, many more!
Heather you are too sweet:)
Thanks Denise and Peg B for your comments.
It sure has been a wonderful 3 years and so many things have happened. I can't believe how life changes in the blink of an eye.
Congratulations you guys! Keith, Nicci and Mason
Heather's comment is probably the best compliment ever! You guys are a wonderful couple.
Thanks Shanna and thank you so much for the card that you sent us. You are such a thoughtful friend.
Post a Comment